Widget & Inline Page
Classic - Distribution Engine Inline Page
Lightning - Distribution Engine Record Detail
Widget - Introduction
Adding Widget to a Lightning App
Adding Widget to a Lightning Page
Adding Widget to Salesforce Mobile
Adding Widget to a Classic Console
Adding Widget to Classic Homepage
Changing the Widget logout reason list
Before you Begin
Whats in the Package
Managed Package Licences
Leaving A Review
Upgrading Distribution Engine
Configure Distribution Engine
Lead Matching - Introduction
Duplicate Rule Setup
Related Owner - Lead Matching
Lead matching vs lookup owner
Classifier Lead Matching Setup
Lead to Account/Contact/Lead Settings
Create a Map
Territory Map Zoom Levels
Territories - Technical Details
Lead Auto-Conversion - Introduction
Distribution Classifier - Introduction
Distribution Methods - Introduction
Standard Distributor Settings
Pull Distributor Settings
Trigger Distributor Settings
Manual Distributor Settings
Distributing from a Designated User
Distributor Team Member Filters
Distributor Sort Order
Advanced Filter Mode
Distributor Test Tool
Weighting and Caps
Tracking & SLAs
Distribution Teams Introduction
Distribution Process View
Out of Office
User Availability Toggle
Distribution Engine Running User
Export & Import
Licensed users list
Email Notifications - Introduction
Custom Email Notifications
Disabling Standard Email Notifications
Customising the Email Template
Disabling Custom Email Notifications
From Email Address
Assignment Simulator - Introduction
Configure Assignment Simulation
Assignment Simulator Result Explorer
Integrating InsideSales.com power dialer
Auto archive feature
Uploading tags via dataloader
Tuning Distribution Engine
Distribution Logs List
Territories Logs List
Lead Matching Logs List
Auto-Conversion Logs List
Object Sync Logs List
Scheduler Logs List
Archive Logs List
Exporting Log Data
Distribution Engine Details Object
Distribution Engine Dashboard
Reports - Leads and Distribution Logs
Skill Based Matching
Assigning Contacts - Pairing SDRs and AEs
Enforce Cap for Manually Assigned Records
Workflow Rule Examples
Timezone Bucket Formula
Has Activity Formula
Distribution Engine Details Formula
id Field to Text
Process Builder Examples
Process Builder - Avoiding Clashes
Opportunity Assignment - Updating Related Accounts & Contacts
Rejection API Process
Assign License and Permission Set on Team Member Addition
Assign License on Team Member Addition
Tasks on Record Assignment by Distribution Engine
Information for New Admins
Team Member API
DE Apex API Introduction
Apex Trigger Examples
Warnings and Errors
Health Checker Messages
Distributor Failures - Records on Hold
Apex CPU time limit exceeded
Timeout when deleting a Team Member or Distributor
Records Stuck / Not Being Assigned
Frequently Asked Questions
Legacy Widget - New status
Distribution Engine Aborted
Alerts not Firing
Distribution Engine Delayed
Can one Distributor Assign from Multiple Queues / Users?
Can't See Distribution Engine
Distribution Engine Not Running
Manual Shutdown of Distribution Engine
Exclude members from Holidays
Distribution Engine Health Checker Restart
Dashboard Running User Error
Assignments going to wrong user
Dragon beta release - install guide
Eagle upgrade process
Gorilla Upgrade Process
Hummingbird Upgrade Process
Impala Upgrade Process
Jellyfish Upgrade Process
Koala Upgrade Process
Grant Login Access
Upgrading Distribution Engine Steps
- All Categories
- Configure Distribution Engine
- Distribution Classifier
- Lead Auto-Conversion
- Auto-Conversion Rules
Each rule has a number of configuration options which help to define which records will be affected by the rule, and what happens to those records.
Name - The name of the rule is used to identify it in the running order on the Auto-Conversion settings page. Names must be unique across all Auto-Conversion rules.
Match - This field allows you to specify that the Lead must have a specific matched record type from Lead Matching. The options are:
- Any - The filter does not check for any specific lead matching. Leads that do not get processed by lead matching will pass this filter.
- No Match - The filter checks that the record either did not match any other records or did not get processed by lead matching.
- Account & Contact Match - The filter checks that both an Account and a Contact were matched by lead matching. Any other matching will not pass this filter.
- Account Only Match - The filter checks that only an Account was matched by the lead matching. Any other matching will not pass this filter.
- Lead Only Match -The filter checks that only a Lead was matched by the lead matching. Any other matching will not pass this filter. Note: This match type can only de-duplicate and cannot auto-convert.
Filters - Define up to five filters that the rule will use to determine eligibility. These filters check values on the incoming Lead, and if the checks all pass then, in conjunction with the Match field, the record will be considered eligible for processing by that rule.
Auto-Convert Action - This field defines the action that will be performed on any record that meets the criteria of the rule. The actions that are available will depend on the match selection above.
- Do Not Convert - The record will not be converted or de-duplicated.
- Auto-Convert - The record will go through the conversion process. The Lead will be converted into an Account, Contact and/or Opportunity depending on the match type and configuration. For more information on conversion, click here.
- If no Account or Contact is matched to the lead, these will be created.
- If an Account is matched, the lead will be converted into the matched account. A new contact will be created.
- If an Account and Contact are matched, the Lead will be converted into the matched account and contact.
- Opportunity creation is always optional. Details about how to configure this are below.
- Auto-conversion cannot be selected if Lead Only Match is selected.
- De-Duplicate - If Lead Only Match is selected, then the incoming Lead can go through the de-duplication process. For more information on de-duplication, click here.
As rules are run in order, if you wish to de-duplicate leads, it is advised that you prioritise them above any catch-all rules.
Create Opportunity - This field allows you to determine whether an Opportunity will be created. If this is enabled, you can select whether to always create an Opportunity, or only where no open Opportunities exist under the Account.
Default User - All newly created records must be assigned to a user. The defined default user will be assigned any records created during conversion. Additionally, conversion provides the option to inherit the owner of any matched Accounts or Contacts to any newly created records. This may not always be possible, so a default user must be provided even when this is enabled.
Post Conversion Field Update - Optionally, you are able to update a single field for each of: Account, Contact and Opportunity (If created during conversion) once conversion has occurred. This could be used to signify that the process has been completed or to trigger further processes, like assignment by status.
Update all conversion objects - If ticked, the update will be performed on all objects as part of the auto-conversion, whether new or created. If unchecked, only newly created objects will be updated.
Converted Lead Status - The status that the Lead should be set to once conversion has been completed.