Widget & Inline Page
Classic - Distribution Engine Inline Page
Lightning - Distribution Engine Record Detail
Widget - Introduction
Adding Widget to a Lightning App
Adding Widget to a Lightning Page
Adding Widget to Salesforce Mobile
Adding Widget to a Classic Console
Adding Widget to Classic Homepage
Changing the Widget logout reason list
Before you Begin
Whats in the Package
Managed Package Licences
Leaving A Review
Upgrading Distribution Engine
Configure Distribution Engine
Lead Matching - Introduction
Duplicate Rule Setup
Related Owner - Lead Matching
Lead matching vs lookup owner
Classifier Lead Matching Setup
Lead to Account/Contact/Lead Settings
Create a Map
Territory Map Zoom Levels
Territories - Technical Details
Lead Auto-Conversion - Introduction
Distribution Classifier - Introduction
Distribution Methods - Introduction
Standard Distributor Settings
Pull Distributor Settings
Trigger Distributor Settings
Manual Distributor Settings
Distributing from a Designated User
Distributor Team Member Filters
Distributor Sort Order
Advanced Filter Mode
Distributor Test Tool
Weighting and Caps
Tracking & SLAs
Distribution Teams Introduction
Distribution Process View
Out of Office
User Availability Toggle
Distribution Engine Running User
Export & Import
Licensed users list
Email Notifications - Introduction
Custom Email Notifications
Disabling Standard Email Notifications
Customising the Email Template
Disabling Custom Email Notifications
From Email Address
Assignment Simulator - Introduction
Configure Assignment Simulation
Assignment Simulator Result Explorer
Integrating InsideSales.com power dialer
Auto archive feature
Uploading tags via dataloader
Tuning Distribution Engine
Distribution Logs List
Territories Logs List
Lead Matching Logs List
Auto-Conversion Logs List
Object Sync Logs List
Scheduler Logs List
Archive Logs List
Exporting Log Data
Distribution Engine Details Object
Distribution Engine Dashboard
Reports - Leads and Distribution Logs
Skill Based Matching
Assigning Contacts - Pairing SDRs and AEs
Enforce Cap for Manually Assigned Records
Workflow Rule Examples
Timezone Bucket Formula
Has Activity Formula
Distribution Engine Details Formula
id Field to Text
Process Builder Examples
Process Builder - Avoiding Clashes
Opportunity Assignment - Updating Related Accounts & Contacts
Rejection API Process
Assign License and Permission Set on Team Member Addition
Assign License on Team Member Addition
Tasks on Record Assignment by Distribution Engine
Information for New Admins
Team Member API
DE Apex API Introduction
Apex Trigger Examples
Warnings and Errors
Health Checker Messages
Distributor Failures - Records on Hold
Apex CPU time limit exceeded
Timeout when deleting a Team Member or Distributor
Records Stuck / Not Being Assigned
Frequently Asked Questions
Legacy Widget - New status
Distribution Engine Aborted
Alerts not Firing
Distribution Engine Delayed
Can one Distributor Assign from Multiple Queues / Users?
Can't See Distribution Engine
Distribution Engine Not Running
Manual Shutdown of Distribution Engine
Exclude members from Holidays
Distribution Engine Health Checker Restart
Dashboard Running User Error
Assignments going to wrong user
Dragon beta release - install guide
Eagle upgrade process
Gorilla Upgrade Process
Hummingbird Upgrade Process
Impala Upgrade Process
Jellyfish Upgrade Process
Koala Upgrade Process
Grant Login Access
Upgrading Distribution Engine Steps
The Distribution Engine auto reassign functionality works in conjunction with SLAs to enforce your time-based response targets. SLAs can be used to notify the team when targets are missed; auto reassign takes this one step further and reassigns the record away from the team member automatically to give someone else the chance to follow up. Distribution Engine can track up to the last 50 assignees to prevent the same user being assigned a record twice.
Auto reassign process
- Record assigned to a team member.
- Distribution Engine checks periodically for missed SLAs.
- If an SLA is fired Distribution Engine checks for any auto reassign rules.
- If an auto reassign is found, the record is taken away from the team member and placed back into a queue or assigned to a specific user.
- Optionally a field is updated at this point - e.g. set the status to escalated.
- If you are using the Widget and User Login Mode then at the point of reassignment, the Distribution Engine can set the user to be offline since they have failed to respond to the work given to them. Users can toggle themselves back online to resume assignments.
Creating auto reassign rules
The first step to creating an auto reassign process is to create your SLAs. SLAs are the trigger for auto reassign. SLAs are set at the Distribution Team level, auto reassign rules are set within a Distributor.
In each Distributor, you have the option to enable auto reassign on missed SLA.
From a team's Tracking and SLAs page click the distributor level SLA settings. For each distributor, you can then configure auto-reassign options:
- SLAs - you need to opt in to the SLAs. These should have been created previously on the team.
- Auto reassign - enable auto reassign for objects assigned by this distributor.
- Re-assign from SLA - If more than one SLA is configured on the team, you will choose which SLA to start reassignment from.
- Any missed SLA after this SLA will also cause reassignment to occur i.e. if you have 3 SLAs and choose SLA2 for the "Re-assign from SLA", reassignment will occur if SLA2 or SLA3 is missed.
- Reassign to - you can reassign from the team member back into a queue for re-assignment or to a designated user.
- Update field on reassignment - at the point of reassignment, you can optionally update up to three fields, for example, to set a Status field to Escalated. *
- Toggle user off - If you are using the Widget and User Login Mode then, at the point of reassignment, the Distribution Engine can set the user to be offline since they have failed to respond to the work given to them. Users can toggle themselves back online to resume assignments.
- Remove sticky from reassigned records - When sticky assignment is enabled there are three options available on how to handle sticky matches when the record is reassigned:
- New sticky only - If that assignment created a new sticky match log and no other records have matched since then, the log will be removed.
- Always - Any existing sticky match logs are removed, including ones created before the reassignment.
- Never - Existing sticky match logs are not removed including the one created by the reassignment.