Widget & Inline Page
Classic - Distribution Engine Inline Page
Lightning - Distribution Engine Record Detail
Widget - Introduction
Adding Widget to a Lightning App
Adding Widget to a Lightning Page
Adding Widget to Salesforce Mobile
Adding Widget to a Classic Console
Adding Widget to Classic Homepage
Changing the Widget logout reason list
Before you Begin
Whats in the Package
Managed Package Licences
Leaving A Review
Upgrading Distribution Engine
Configure Distribution Engine
Create a Map
Territory Map Zoom Levels
Territories - Technical Details
Lead Matching - Introduction
Duplicate Rule Setup
Related Owner - Lead Matching
Lead matching vs lookup owner
Classifier Lead Matching Setup
Lead to Account/Contact/Lead Settings
Custom Classification - Introduction
Custom Classification - Synchronized Tag Collections
Lead Auto-Conversion - Introduction
Distribution Classifier - Introduction
Distribution Methods - Introduction
Standard Distributor Settings
Pull Distributor Settings
Trigger Distributor Settings
Manual Distributor Settings
Distributing from a Designated User
Distributor Team Member Filters
Distributor Sort Order
Advanced Filter Mode
Distributor Test Tool
Weighting and Caps
Tracking & SLAs
Distribution Teams Introduction
Distribution Process View
Out of Office
User Availability Toggle
Distribution Engine Running User
Licensed users list
Export & Import
Email Notifications - Introduction
Custom Email Notifications
Disabling Standard Email Notifications
Customising the Email Template
Disabling Custom Email Notifications
From Email Address
Email Notification as Flow
Assignment Simulator - Introduction
Configure Assignment Simulation
Assignment Simulator Result Explorer
Integrating InsideSales.com power dialer
Auto archive feature
Uploading tags via dataloader
Tuning Distribution Engine
Distribution Logs List
Territories Logs List
Lead Matching Logs List
Auto-Conversion Logs List
Custom Classification Log List
Object Sync Logs List
Scheduler Logs List
Archive Logs List
Exporting Log Data
Distribution Engine Details Object
Distribution Engine Dashboard
Reports - Leads and Distribution Logs
Skill Based Matching
Assigning Contacts - Pairing SDRs and AEs
Enforce Cap for Manually Assigned Records
Workflow Rule Examples
Timezone Bucket Formula
Has Activity Formula
Distribution Engine Details Formula
id Field to Text
Desktop or Mobile Notifications
Custom Assignment Rejection
Process Builder Examples
Process Builder - Avoiding Clashes
Opportunity Assignment - Updating Related Accounts & Contacts
Rejection API Process
Assign License and Permission Set on Team Member Addition
Assign License on Team Member Addition
Tasks on Record Assignment by Distribution Engine
Information for New Admins
Out of Office API
Team Members API
DE Apex API Introduction
Apex Trigger Examples
Omni-Channel Presence Integration
Salesforce Presence Integration
Invalid Email trigger
Warnings and Errors
Health Checker Messages
Distributor Failures - Records on Hold
Apex CPU time limit exceeded
Timeout when deleting a Team Member or Distributor
Records Stuck / Not Being Assigned
Frequently Asked Questions
Legacy Widget - New status
Distribution Engine Aborted
Alerts not Firing
Distribution Engine Delayed
Can one Distributor Assign from Multiple Queues / Users?
Can't See Distribution Engine
Distribution Engine Not Running
Manual Shutdown of Distribution Engine
Exclude members from Holidays
Distribution Engine Health Checker Restart
Dashboard Running User Error
Assignments going to wrong user
Dragon beta release - install guide
Eagle upgrade process
Gorilla Upgrade Process
Hummingbird Upgrade Process
Impala Upgrade Process
Jellyfish Upgrade Process
Koala Upgrade Process
Llama Upgrade Process
Grant Login Access
Upgrading Distribution Engine Steps
The Distribution Settings tab is where you start and stop the Distribution Engine scheduler. It also allows you to enable some optional Distribution Engine features.
The Distribution Engine scheduler runs periodically to initiate your Distribution Teams and Scheduler Distributor rules. Until the scheduler is started your distributors will not assign any leads / cases from queues.
- Distribution Engine - Click the toggle to start or stop the Distribution Engine scheduler. Note that this will set the current user as the running user. See: Distribution Engine Running User for more information.
- Notify users - Determines who will receive any notifications when the Health Checker finds issues.
- All DE Admin - All users who have been assigned the Distribution Engine Admin permission set.
- All DE Admins & managers - All users who have been assigned the Distribution Engine Admin or Distribution Engine System Manager permission set.
- Select Users - Choose from a list of users assigned the Distribution Engine Admin or Distribution Engine System Manager permission set.
Logging and Archiving
- Maintain distribution logs - Choose how long the distribution logs are stored. These are required for analytics, reports, and dashboards. The default period of retention is 1 month.
- Maintain Classifier Logs - Choose how long the classifier logs are stored. The default period of retention is 1 month.
- Maintain Object Sync Logs - Choose how long the object sync logs are stored for. The default period of retention is 1 month.
- Maintain change history logs - Distribution Engine keeps an audit log of configuration changes. This setting controls how long these are kept for.
- Archiving - Enable or disable the Distribution Engine archiving functionality. More information about Archiving can be found here.
- Archive Records older than - Set the age of records to be archived.
Track Previous Assignments
- Track Previous Assignments - Enable or disable the tracking of previous assignees of a record.
- Number of previous Assignees tracked - The number of team members that Distribution Engine tracks having received a specific record. See Tracked assignees for further details.
Salesforce calendar can be synced to the Distribution Engine Out of Office calendar.
- Salesforce Calendar integration enabled - determines whether Distribution Engine OoO entries are being created in response to Events in Salesforce.
- Event 'Show Time As' options - used to specify which events to create Out of Office entries for based on the Events "Show Time As" setting.
- Updates to Events will be reflected in the DE Out of Office entry.
Load Balancing Count
- Pull distributions - Load balancing distributors will count assignments that have occurred due to pull distributors.
- Sticky assignments - Load balancing distributors will count assignments that have occurred due to sticky assignment.
- Lookup assignments - Load balancing distributors will count assignments that have occurred due to lookup assignments.
Team Level Round Robin
When using Team Level Round Robin, you can optionally count distributions from 'non-standard' distributors as part of the round robin order. This section of the settings allows you to enable this for each 'non-standard' distributor type. If enabled, and user recieves an assignment from the selected type of distributor, this will be counted as a round robin 'hit' and the round robin for the team will move on to the next user.
- Reject Reasons
- When Assignment rejection is enabled, a field to ask Team Members the reason for the rejection can be shown. This input field allows a comma-separated list of rejection reasons to be entered, which will populate a picklist of options that can be chosen. This list will apply to all teams and a maximum of 255 characters can be entered in this field.
- Allow users to enter a custom reject reason - This option can be checked to allow the reject reason to be customized for each rejection. If there is a list of values in the 'Reject Reason Options' and this option is checked; an 'Other' option is included in the picklist values that will display a text input field to be used.
User Availability Toggles
- User availability toggles - Determines whether the user on / off toggle is shown in the Distribution Engine widget.
- Require toggle off reason -Requires users to select a reason when they toggle offline in the widget. This reason is capture for audit in the user activity history report.
- Toggle Reasons - This field contains a list of the reasons that a user can select when they toggle off. This input field allows a comma-separated list of rejection reasons to be entered. This list will populate a picklist of options that can be chosen. This list will apply to all teams. 255 characters maximum can be entered in this field.
- Maintain toggle history logs - Allows reporting on users' toggle online / offline activity from DE and determines how long to store the records up to a maximum of 3 months.
- Publish platform events on assignment - Creates a platform event for each assignment. This can then be used to integrate into your own processes. Note: This will use Salesforce platform events and are therefore subject to limits based on your agreement with Salesforce.
- Real time Widget notifications - Allows the widget to display a red dot indicator on the "New" icon, when a new assignment occurs.